21 November 2016

50 facts about me

Hello everybody, how are you doing?


In todays post I want to tell you a bit more about myself and some of these things are quite random but I'm a curious person (51.) so I thought some of you might be as well.
Let's get started

  1. I was born on the 2. September 1999
  2. I live in Germany
  3. I'm still going to school (11th Grade)
  4. My star sign is Virgo but I don't believe in horoscopes
  5. I have blue eyes
  6. My natural hair colour is dark brown but I dyed my hair blonde
  7. I speak German and English
  8. I can speak a little bit French and Spanish
  9. I want to learn Spanish because I think it sounds amazing
  10. I was in drama club for 6 years (in total)
  11. I cannot sing but I'm doing it anyway (soz for anybody who has heard me sing)
  12. I cannot dance as well
  13. I don't like sport (especially in school but I do yoga when I have time)
  14. My favourite colour is purple
  15. The majority of my clothes is black and grey
  16. I love comfy clothes 
  17. I'm short-sighted that's why I have to wear glasses
  18. I love scented candles
  19. My goal is to live in London one day (if this is not possible my second choice is Brighton and my third Birmingham)
  20. My favourite shops for clothes are Zara, Esprit and Orsay
  21. I'm not very patient but I'm working on it
  22. I only broke a bone once in my life
  23. I had to wear braces ('til last year)
  24. I have a very light skin tone
  25. I don't like maths
  26. I can't draw
  27. I have my driving licence (accompanied driving experience) and I'm very happy about it
  28. I have Twitter (@doublesteff), Snapchat (doublesteff) and Instagram (@doublesteff)  I mean who doesn't
  29. I can't stand vomit or feeling sick
  30. I have a phobia of snakes
  31. I have anxiety and panic attacks
  32. I love cities 
  33. I want to go to uni
  34. My music taste is weird I don't really have a genre I listen to everything except the songs I don't like
  35. My favourite author is Collen Hoover
  36. Autumn and Christmas are my favourite seasons
  37. I love to travel
  38. My surname has its roots in the Sorbian language and means royal
  39. My first name means crowned it's greek
  40. I'm a single child
  41. I have a lot of fantasy
  42. London is my favourite city without a doubt
  43. My favourite kind of car is an SUV
  44. My favourite/go to TV series are: Doctor's Diary (German), Die Rettungsflieger (German), Bones (American), House MD (American), Rizzoli & Isles (American) and Sturm der Liebe (German)
  45. I want to travel to a lot of places but number one on that list is New Zealand
  46. I have never been to America, Asia or Australia
  47. My worst school subject is Chemistry
  48. I have very weird dreams
  49. I'm a night person
  50. I have only been bitten by ticks twice in my life


Love, Steff xx

No comments:

Post a Comment